Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and conditions are set out below. You can book online or by calling us on 01472 851099. By booking you agree to comply with our terms and conditions and site rules.
Minimum 3 night bookings apply at Bank Holidays.
Autumn/Winter Electricity is charged separately and monitored via a card system purchased from the reception reception during the Autumn/Winter months 01/10 – 31/03.
Spring/Summer months 01/04 – 30/09 Electricity is included.
Winter Opening time for Reception/Shop and access to Storage (with appropriate notice) are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9am – 5pm; Wednesdays Closed; Saturday 9am – 1pm; Sunday 10am – 1pm
Wolds View is an Adults only park.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit is required to secure your booking. This is £50 for Pods and on Bank Holidays, and £25 for all other bookings. All one night bookings must be paid in full. Your balance is due 7 days before arrival.
In the event of a cancellation or no-show, deposits & balances made to Wolds View Touring Park are non-refundable.
Cheques should be made payable to W&N Homes Limited.
Dangerous/Status Dog Breeds are not allowed on the site.
Dogs must be kept on a lead and supervised at all times when on the site.
Our secure storage compound is CCTV monitored. 24 hours’ notice is required to arrange collection or return of vehicles. Owners and authorised personnel only are allowed in the storage area.
- We only allow Professionally Converted Registered Motorhomes on Wolds View Touring Park.
- A breathable ground sheet is required with an awning
- The speed limit is 5mph on the park
- Any payment made to the site deems you accept the parks rules and adhere to site regulations
- Visitors are very welcome, but must report to reception before entering the park
- This is a quiet park, so please keep noise level to a minimum. No noise after 11pm
- The owners decision is final on all park issues
- NO large groups unless by prior arrangement
- Dogs are accepted, but must be kept on a lead at all times and not left unattended. Maximum 2 dogs, Status / Dangerous breeds not accepted
- No Gazebos
- No Vans, Commercial vehicles or Sign written vehicles
- No generators
- No smoking around the park, restricted to pitch area only
- No Fire pits
Company Registration Information
W N Homes Ltd
11 High Street,
Company Number: 08811091